Dec 29, 2008

sick and sweating



i really want to spend my new year's eve there..
it does not matter if i am alone..
spending hours up there watching those fireworks,
live is such like heaven, isn't it?
*dreaming*


and i was sick today. fever.
so i try to sweat as much as possible, so i could recover soon :D
i did quite loadsa exercises today such as sit ups, crunches, jog around house and some aerobic.
haha. and tomorrow morning, me & wen is gg to jog, i think. not sure yet.
LOVIIEEEE ~~! :D


so i woke up quite early, around 7, as i felt my body was super warm and couldn't continue my sleep anymore.
and i didn't take my shower *THIS IS S' TOP SECRET , guys!* ;pppp
and i have nth to do besides watching tv. sucks.
so i suddenly leered to the black vincci from J which were kept in the corner of my room,
and caught an idea ! ;)))

i was just too bored at the moment, and i was so kurang kerjaan and decided to add those blingbling things on 'em, so they will look more different ;)
or else they look so boring, i swear :(




and maybe because of my fever so i felt cold all day long, and i put on this home-socks
given by my lovely sister :D
it is made from wool and it is just so C-O-M-F-Y !! xD


so what should i do for the rest of time?
oh maybe just sleep earlier, morning plan for tomorrow !

loves,

No comments: