Dec 22, 2008

no more anniversary.

"..cause if there's no more you, there's no more anniversary.."
NeYo - So sick

guess what.
i had my dejavu this afternoon, and im still shocked =(
i dreamt about myself last night, being in a car accident.
i was driving, and suddenly a car with superfast-horse-speed came and crashed mine.
i am the only one who got injured. and my head was bleeding, both of my hand was paralyzed.
my dream was so real that i even found myself crying when i suddenly woke up.



and tell you guys,
i drove to groceries store near my house to buy couple packs of cappucino.
and after i got back inside my car, and to drove back to home i need to take an U-turn.
Right at the moment, a car was speeding trough me ! and you won't believe this,
IT WAS THE SAME CAR AS WHAT I'VE SEEN IN MY DREAM !
i was really scared and i even couldn't breath at that time. so i directly stopped...
it happened so fast. luckily the "crashed-blood-& paralyzed" thing didn't happened. he he.
but ya, i am still S-H-O-C-K-E-D !


thanks God :)


i baked again today, and i didn't prepare for tomorrow's test.
lazy lazy lazy. don't know what'll mom thinks about :S
*gees..*



choco cream cake will meet fellas tomorrow ;)








goodnight.
December, 22nd '08,
Happy Mother's Day
i LOVE my MOM !
happy holidays,
xoxo
;)

No comments: